Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default O.T. Well, I just had to laugh ...

Most people don't even make any attempt to grasp the rudiments of anything
vaguely technical or ... anything at all really

Other than me and the missus, I can't think of anyone else in our immediate
family, who would have the vaguest notion how to put the spare wheel onto
their car. I would be surprised if they actually knew where to find it, or
the jack and tools even ...

Arfa

That .. Ought to be part of the driving test. A simple job that every
driver, unless of course physically disabled from doing so, should have
that competency......

--
Tony Sayer