Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Furnace squeaks when it turns off

We should start a thread on "made it work, with what we got on hand". One of
my favs, was when a motorist's auto accelerator cable shield frazzled. Gas
pedal flat on the floor. I had some nylon line, so I rigged it around and
over. Pull the cord to accelerate. I hope he go thome OK.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 19:32:19 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I have long believed that you are exceptional.
My gut sense, through the usenet group, is that
you have a wide variety of skills.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Thanks. Wide and long experience, and necessity being the mother of
invention, and all that. - a voracious reader with extremely varied
interests.