Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default INDUCTION COOKING? OT.

Papa Pat wrote:
Derby person said;
Never? Then how did you know that he
requested that you get your caps lock
repaired? ;-)

Yeah, well! How do you know the sun will rise tomorrow? There are peeps
who quote what the Moron says. Did you ever notice that? I did...
anyway, bad apologize

And so, from those quotes, I get what the DUDE says. Get it? So I NEVER
click on his/it's comment...And so, what does it matter to you, if I do,
OR don't read the mormons response? Are you his mama?

Again, I apologize to the group.

What's got your panties in a wad?

I added a smiley after my question so you should have realized that i was
picking on you. You answered my question, so why not just leave it at that?

By the way...what happened to all caps? Did you adjust your computer as I
suggested? Note: That's another question.