Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default O.T. Well, I just had to laugh ...

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 23:40:10 -0000, Dave West wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 5:33 pm, alan wrote:
On 06/01/2013 16:35, Arfa Daily wrote:

Did anyone see that dreadful 'quiz show' on BBC last night that they
were trying to pass off as entertainment ?

I turned it off after round one - never to be seen again. I thought
they were scrapping the crap out of the bottom of barrel with the
Richard Hammond programme on before it and thought things couldn't get
worse.

Yep, the Beeb is getting really bad.
If you compare the quality of the news with all the other news
channels now available it's total crap.

The hours they spend interviewing celebrities!

if you've got freeview 'russia today' and 'aljerzeeraz 'make an interesting
different slant on the news.

The latter was useful in the "Arab Spring" as it had access where others
didn't.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away