Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default I wonder...

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 21:52:31 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 21:23:22 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"T" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

I wonder if it would be possible to form a new group having an interest
in electronics schematics. Those truly interested in schematics could
then actually talk about electronics and Mr. Thompson et.al. could go
about their childish rampages in this present group. They could praise
one another's mindlessness here in this group and we could talk about
electronics schematics in the new group.

Larry

If you want to do that I suggest a moderated group.

I've seen JT turn up on at least one moderated group - but he does at
least
make some effort to behave like a civilised human being when he posts
there!

---
Which group are you referring to?

There's already one bad egg - wouldn't want to add you to it!

---
As if your petty opinion mattered.

Answer the question, faggot, which group are you referring to?

--
JF