Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default "Service Manual" CAUTION via eservicemanual.info

On 05/01/2013 15:49, wrote:

When I recently turned on my HP Pavilion N3390 laptop, I get an ERROR:
"0271: Check Date and Time Settings" during power up with the option to press
F1 to continue or F2 for Setup. Also F10 diagnostics is available. No mater
what I select, I must enter a password!!!! Note: I never set a password on
this laptop, and I never had to enter a password in the past when I entered
(F2) setup. I have no clue what password I should enter.

If you fail the password check, does it display a failure code after a
System Disabled type message? What is it?

--
Adrian C