Paul Mc Cann

Default Boiler suits for the female figure

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:32:41 -0000, "BillR"
wrote:

Steve and Lizzy wrote:
Daft question, but does anyone know of a supplier of proper boiler
suits to fit the female form ? My wife can't get her hips into any of
mine, and then blames me when she gets dirty !

Steve

Never mind the ladies, I can't wear a boiler suit of any size.
I'm not fat but tall and the distance between the shoulders and gusset on
all the suits I've tried is 2-3" too short.
The consequence is that the sensitive parts would be pulled up hard by the
gusset, very uncomfortable ... :-(

I have the same problem.

Reminds me of the old joke about the man bringing back his new
trousers with the complaint
"These trousers remind me of the ballroom in the city hall"

"But there is no ballroom in the city hall, sir"

"Just like these trousers "

Paul Mc Cann