Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default O.T. Well, I just had to laugh ...

Interested to note that Gold, which I gather can only be watched if you
cross some palms with silver and as I understand it is part owned by the BBC
has made a new series of Yes Prime Minister with original writers but of
course new cast. So I am feeling that we are going down the Sky route of all
first runs as pay to watch, and then the general free channels get it. After
all Discovery does it with Quest, which has all the stuff already run on the
pay channel.
Brian

Email:

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 5:33 pm, alan wrote:
On 06/01/2013 16:35, Arfa Daily wrote:

Did anyone see that dreadful 'quiz show' on BBC last night that they
were trying to pass off as entertainment ?

I turned it off after round one - never to be seen again. I thought
they were scrapping the crap out of the bottom of barrel with the
Richard Hammond programme on before it and thought things couldn't get
worse.

Yep, the Beeb is getting really bad.
If you compare the quality of the news with all the other news
channels now available it's total crap.

The hours they spend interviewing celebrities!