Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default O.T. Well, I just had to laugh ...

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:35:27 -0000
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

Did anyone see that dreadful 'quiz show' on BBC last night that they
were trying to pass off as entertainment ? Britain's Brightest or
some such, hosted by that horse-y commentator woman who should stick
to what she knows ? I was amazed that it seemed to be some really
notable mental feat that the people taking part could actually spell
and carry out simple mental maths tasks at the sort of level that
most of us would have been able to 40 years ago. I accept that it's
going to be a bit harder in a studio environment and all that, but
even so ...

Was that the show where James Corden and somebody else got drunk on TV?
If so, it got a load of complaints, I read during the week.
--
Davey.