Doug Miller

Default wood storage dilemma

In article , "Mike in Mystic" wrote:
Hi everyone,

SWMBO and I are at loggerheads regarding my wood storage/shop space. To
date, she has had this old POS piano that she says she's going to restore
sitting in one corner of the garage/shop. I need/want the space to set up
more workstation/storage space. She offered that if I take down my wood
storage rack that is along the back wall of the other garage bay, and move
the piano there, then things would be fine. Ugh.

Stack the wood on the piano?

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com