Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Should the U.S. pull out of Chicago ?

In article ,
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

4. There are easier places for criminals to do what they do.
[as someone who lives a couple hours north of the city, I can vouch
for that-- our cops are kept busy by the miscreants who flee the city
for easy pickin's in the small cities around us ]

Jim

That's an interesting response. I wonder if crime really isn't like a
balloon where you press in one side and another billows out. Are we
transferring crime from the big cities (that are more likely to have to
the infrastructure to submit good reports to the FBI databases) to the
smaller towns?
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe