Posted to alt.home.repair
NotMe NotMe is offline

Default OT - Hurricane Sandy damage assistance

wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 09:52:33 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Friday, January 4, 2013 5:30:26 AM UTC-8, AngryOldWhiteGuy wrote:
The individuals that had property damage resulting from hurricane
Sandy -

living in a flood prone area, shouldn't they have had insurance to cover

their losses - if they made the choice not to have insurance, or skimped
and

didn't get enough insurance, why is it a taxpayer problem now?

I'm sure you're a fair and just person
and that you posted a similar statement
when Hurricane Katrina hit Republican
strongholds like Louisiana and Mississippi;
so please post the link where you made a similar comment
in 2005 so that we can all see
what a noble and principled person you are.

I suppose if anyone has archived things that far back you could look
but I thought New Orleans was a huge rip off too.
We should have never let them rebuild that city below sea level.
They should have barged in enough dirt to build New Orleans on a hill.

Or 'they' whomever they are could have done it like the Dutch and engineered
a system that works.

It's not like the bean counters and politicans didn't have sufficent advance
notice.