Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] recyclebinned@gmail.com is offline

Default OT - Hurricane Sandy damage assistance

On Saturday, January 5, 2013 9:59:20 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Jan 5, 12:52*pm, wrote:

On Friday, January 4, 2013 5:30:26 AM UTC-8, AngryOldWhiteGuy wrote:

The individuals that had property damage resulting from hurricane Sandy -

living in a flood prone area, shouldn't they have had insurance to cover

their losses - if they made the choice not to have insurance, or skimped and

didn't get enough insurance, why is it a taxpayer problem now?

I’m sure you’re a fair and just person

and that you posted a similar statement

when Hurricane Katrina hit Republican

strongholds like Louisiana and Mississippi;

so please post the link where you made a similar comment

in 2005 so that we can all see

what a noble and principled person you are.

What BS. As I recall, Katrina also hit New Orleans. They

got plenty of aid too and it was no "Republican stronghold".

It isn't an issue of Republican or Democrat. It's an issue

of how much the govt should reward bad behavior. Who's

problem is it when someone irresponsible doesn't buy

the proper insurance? Why should others who have paid

for their insurance have to shell out tax dollars and pay

for others? That is a legitimate question and it comes up

every time one of these things happens.

Then I’m sure YOU ALSO have some posts from 2005 as well; put your words where your post is.