Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default An opinion on gun control

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I think the most powerful pistol I ever fired was a long barrel .41
magnum. With my hands becoming more arthritic I don't know if I could
hold onto a big kicker which is why I thought a .380 pistol would be
easier on my hands. O_o

I know what you mean.
I got a really good deal on a Nickel S&W 29.
One of those that if you don't jump on it, you will have recurrent nightmare
of kicking yourself for at least the next year.
Standard grip is a pain to hold, and the gun wants to rotate in your fist
every time it's fired.
I'm torn between keeping it unfired or spending a bit of money to find a
better grip for it, and then risking that my hands are too old to handle it.