Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buy and Install a urinal

That unit you found, does not go with urinals.
If you use 1.6 GPF on urinal, the government
will shut you down and fine you severely.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
So I am getting my parts list together for a installation of a urinal and it
dawned on me that I could use ebay for a lot of this. This is going to go in
my man cave when everything is said and done. It is also meant to be
something of a learning project.

So I found this :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sloan-Regal-...em27ce68 64c4

and it is cheaper by about 60% than all the others I found; nut what kind of
urinal goes with it? Can I find one for cheap?

Is this a good deal?

-Vonny