Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default mothballs?

On 1/4/2013 4:23 PM, Doug White wrote:
tommyboy wrote in news:nc78e81lj5i7si3gtok09f9s13o6129va8@
4ax.com:

snip
In the summer, I use my Ratzappers to keep the chipmunk population
under control.

Likewise. I do get the occasional mouse as well. Dried corn works well as
bait. The downside is that you have to keep them out of the rain.

Ratzapper sells (surprise, surprise) an outdoor housing for their
equipment. From what I see, a polystyrene bread box or something
similar (with appropriate entrance/exit holes and removable lid would
work as well. As it's for outdoor use, size of the container should not
be critical.