Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 12:28:49 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Anyway, with equal money between them (I guarantee it would be
considerably less than there is today) there would be less crap and
more "I want your vote and here's why.", I would hope.

The option of public matching funds, with attached restrictions, is in
place now if they choose to follow it:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1417948.html

The problem is that they are the grand masters of deception and
manipulation who know how to get what benefits them while deceiving
you that they feel your pain and are on your side, you and all the
other proles in the Great Unwashed.

Amateurs haven't a prayer of blocking them in ways they can't
outmaneuver. Remember the Golden Rule? Well they have the gold and
they make the rules.

Iowa and New Hampshire are the last places a candidate with little
money can present themselves to the voters in person. How many
presidential candidates have signed your copy of the Constitution?
jsw