Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 12:28:49 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

ALL candidates should get the same airtime, regardless of their
popularity. What they did to Perot, Paul, and Johnson is criminal.
Perot polled at 7% but took 21% in the election.

Good thing you couldn't pass yourself off as a clever campaign
strategist, if that were the law both sides would flood the others'
primary with shills. I already posted the list showing dozens of
Presidential candidates on both sides.

I suppose I should have said "IF they're going to be giving away free
airtime, all should have equal access." I don't watch TV so I don't
care. All of TVs channels are flooded with pure, unadulterated ****
99.9999% of the time anyway.

Anyway, with equal money between them (I guarantee it would be
considerably less than there is today) there would be less crap and
more "I want your vote and here's why.", I would hope.

And I'd pass on the job of campaign strategist even if you liked my
thoughts.

--
Intuition isn't the enemy, but the ally, of reason.
-- John Kord Lagemann