Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Nexus 7 tablet - sold out? X-post

David WE Roberts wrote:

Before Xmas there was a lot of hype about competition in the 7" tablet
arena, and wide predictions of a price war.

I don't recall ever seeing them *under* Google's price

Now I am Googling for the Nexus 7 32GB and the cheapest I can see it is
£199.99 (original suggested selling price) and most places it is out of
stock.

In stock from Google Play store
https://play.google.com/store/device...d=nexus_7_32gb

Even the 16 GB seems to be £189.99 as opposed to the cheaper prices
advertised when the 32GB was launched.

Google's price is £159, but they're out of stock. Maybe those selling it
at £189 bought them when the 8GB was £159 and the 16GB was £199 and are
reluctant to take much of a hit?

Hoping the pogo dock goes on sale next week ...