Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Steve B. Gets Taken To The Cleaners In alt.photography

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
"Jonathan Banquer" wrote

I like Roger. I like you. I wish both of you spent a little more time
taking about machining and CADCAM. Couldn't hurt the newsgroup. :)

Like you do ? You've been a major poster in every ****storm thread for
the last several weeks - and I can't remember more than a couple of times
when you've actually contributed something meaningful to metalworking .
This thread is a perfect example , started for no other reason than to
bash Steve B. . Enough is enough , take your trash talking somewhere else
.

--
Snag

Guess I missed something.

Me too from now on , he just jumped into my bitbucket with the rest of the
losers . Hope he and TMT get off on giving each other blowjobs and enemas .
--
Snag