Edwin Pawlowski

Default wood storage dilemma

"Mike in Mystic" wrote in message

SWMBO and I are at loggerheads regarding my wood storage/shop space. To
date, she has had this old POS piano that she says she's going to restore
sitting in one corner of the garage/shop. I need/want the space to set up
more workstation/storage space.

You have a few way to go here. Just pick what you think suits your
personality best.

Option 1
Put some dried grass in the piano. Tell your wife rodents were living in
the during the winter. You think you got them out, but can't be sure.
That will free up some space.

Option 2
Just remind her that the garage is YOUR space, the laundry room is HER space
and since you don't bother her so she should do the same. What makes this
option so appealing is there will be little discussion as your lawyer will
negotiate the settlement.

Option 3
Put in a pull down stairs and start carrying up the wood.

Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome