Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anti rust

Gunner wrote:

Doesnt have the shock loading capability of 3/8 chain. Seriously.

Ive got some 3/8" and 1/2" steel cable as well, but it doesnt fit very
well in an ammo can

I had an entire spool of guy wire the power company abandonded on our
property after they dropped it off their truck & split the spool open.
Word got out that I had a mile of the stuff, and guys were bugging me
for peices so I gave it to them for all their schemes. The best was the
guy who told me that he wanted somme for a fence line, then tried to use
it on a homemade wrecker. He was lucky he wasn't in the cab when he
tried it.