Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:03:40 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 06:00:31 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Pete, how would you suggest that we vote for a candidate not of the

Unfortunately, close doesn't count. We have to find better people to
run for office, and make sure they don't have a million skeletons in
their closet. How about requiring a top secret clearance before someone
can run for any office? That would scare the **** out of 99.99% of
potential candidates.

Running for a public office requires a lot of money. Do you think the
special interest groups with the money will ever fund a candidate who
will oppose their agendas in any way?

Do you think they would fund anyone who had no chance of winning?

And that should be WE, THE PEOPLE'S next item on our agenda: Get the
money out of politics so it is manned by people who wish to be of
service to their country, not drunken, druggie, greedy ****s who want
to rape the nation for power and money.

(Pardon my French. That's a big button.)

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.