Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] nobody@nowhere.net is offline

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 06:00:31 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Pete, how would you suggest that we vote for a candidate not of the

Unfortunately, close doesn't count. We have to find better people to
run for office, and make sure they don't have a million skeletons in
their closet. How about requiring a top secret clearance before someone
can run for any office? That would scare the **** out of 99.99% of
potential candidates.

Running for a public office requires a lot of money. Do you think the
special interest groups with the money will ever fund a candidate who
will oppose their agendas in any way?