Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
...How about requiring a top secret clearance before someone
can run for any office? That would scare the **** out of 99.99% of
potential candidates.

OK, but I'm too blunt and honest to win an election. My parents were
both in state government, my father quite high up, so I know what's
required, and that I could never put up with it.

For a while I was the repairman for the NH State House voting
computer. They didn't notice a problem unless the legislature was in
session, so when they called me I had to wait in the back rooms until
they adjourned. Representatives and lobbyists mistook me for someone
influential and tried to convince me to support their positions, and I
always played along, which was easy since they rarely gave me an
opening to say otherwise.