Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
How do we break the
hold the two totally corrupt parties have on the nation by voting in
someone else? We got close with Perot.

We have a chance to try here in NH where dozens of candidates register
for the primaries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...blican_primary

The state is small and much of the population is concentrated enough
that it's practical to campaign in person by holding meetings in
rental halls and parks rather than spending big money on the media.
McCain used the VFW when his money ran low. I've talked to some at
private parties.

I can't say that I've been highly impressed by a single one of them.
Some like Romney and Huntsman appeared to be competent administrators
but none would make an inspiring leader. I remember realizing as a
little kid back in '58 that the country was hungry for one, and would
probably ignore their flaws as long as (s)he made us all feel
comfortable. Then along came JFK pretending to be King Arthur.