Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An opinion on gun control

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 17:48:55 -0600, Doug
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 18:34:40 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:06:37 -0600, Doug
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 16:01:28 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 13:25:27 -0600, Doug
wrote:

On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:21:32 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
news:cdc6e8pm7qvc37hnbs9461sd0ngshii8d6@4ax. com...
On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 10:49:40 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
news:li1hd8pvsuu7o6jl9r7c066rve514icnlm@4a x.com...
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 23:37:10 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
news:at6fd81p7bjm34afm92siidneahpg2nrig@ 4ax.com...

I think teachers should just teach. I think armed guards
(professionals) will be better at protecting the students. I'm not
saying that armed teachers can't protect students but I see potential
problems with this idea.

Go ahead and list them

If you can't figure out what they are, I give up. I honestly thought
it was intuitive.

What you are really saying is that you can NOT list them to support your
argument
In an intelligent debate, the debaters LIST their arguments instead of
expecting others to "intuit" them

But considering your past performance and all the silly things you assumed
to be true, yet were patently false, that comes as NO surprise
YOU definitely are one of those that Ronald Reagan meant in:
"It's not that our friends on the Left are ignorant..
It's just that so much of what they know is wrong.."

Wrong according to whom ? Please give me the authoritative source.

I'm still waiting for you to list the reasons for teachers not to be armed
You first alphonse

You already know the answer !!

Yes, we do; you're stupid.

LOL

You can laugh at your stupidity (the insane often do). The rest of us
think it's pretty sad.

I'm beginning to understand how you think "in your world".

No, Douggie, you're simply clueless. You wouldn't recognize a hint if
it jumped your ass and raped you. Anyone who refers to the CDC for
information on the Constitution isn't at all bright.