Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default mothballs?

"Keith Nuttle" wrote

Except this Lab. The rabbits would come into the yard and eat my wife's
flowers. Each morning she would go out and explain to the dog that He was
a dog and suppose to chase rabbits.

One night we came into the driveway, and the dog was chasing a rabbit
across the yard. My wife was excited to see the dog doing his job. Just
as she was about to get out of the car and praise the dog for doing a good
job, when the dog stopped, the rabbit stopped, both turned around, and the
rabbit proceeded to chase the dog back across the yard. We did not
disturb then as they seemed to be having fun.

Sounds like my dog. He wants to play with anything that moves. Cats,
squirrels, kids, adults, cars, blowing leaves, etc. We keep him on a leash
when out in the world.