Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default mothballs?

On 1/2/2013 4:11 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:
I just checked out their website. I'm not apposed to killing rats,
but I'm amused they call the traps "humane". I guess they mean "quick
and final"

LOL! Frankly, I don't care if the rat zapper traps them and beats them
to deathg I've seen in the past where a mouse will get caught in a
trap along the side and close to the axis of the trap arm. They can
live a bit if the neck isn't snapped.

I worked in an office building once that had rats in the space above
the hung ceiling panels. We could hear the rats scurrying around:
"tap tap tap tap... tap tap tap tap". They used sticky pads as pest
control.

Afterwards, it sounded like: "tap tap tap THUNK.... tap tap tap
THUNK."

And on Pretend You're a Pirate Day nobody seemed to careg