Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

"Michael A. Terrell" on Tue, 01 Jan 2013
19:36:10 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" on Tue, 01 Jan 2013
16:44:39 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 14:00:02 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Larry Jaques fired this volley:
PDFTFT, Lloyd.

Sometimes, you just GOTTA, Larry! G

Filtering is much more fun. They still think they have an audience
when they don't.

Trolls don't live on eating our responses, they live purely on ego.(not
that anything anyone could say would ever reduce their intake...)

Think about it. Wouldn't feeding 'em be a function of YOUR ego? Any
response gives them more fodder. Just like voting gives DC
inspiration. I'm still holding out for a None of the Above button on
my ballots.

I've moved on to wanting "You've got to be kidding!" and "No way in
hell will I vote for any of these fools!!!" choices on ballots.

Vote "Present".

They are rarely present.

That is my opinion of all those who make a Principled Vote for a
third party - they are just voting "Present" indicating that they're
good with whatever the majority decides. Left, Right - matters not.
They "voted". Usually not to keep the politician who is "wrong" out,
but keep the candidate who is not "pure enough" from getting in.

--
pyotr filipivich
Question for the gun Control advocates, "Do you agree with