Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default An opinion on gun control

On 01-01-2013 00:51, Steve B wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Harry, you may be suffering from H.I.S.I., pronounced "hissy". It stands
for (H)umor (I)rony (S)arcasm (I)mpairment. People with that particular
mental disease are said to have H.I.S.I. fits and often put on a big
display of pseudo-intellectualism about the subject at hand when they
fail to see the humor or bizarreness of statements made by someone who
is attempting to pull their leg. It's also called The Mr. Data response
in some circles. ^_^

It is actually a combination of both. I really have seen some people injure
themselves when fleeing from something that could not cause as much injury
to the person as the person caused to themself. In particular, a woman who
went off a 15 foot rock face when a few bats buzzed her.

Whoosh!

--
Wes Groleau

A bureaucrat is someone who cuts red tape lengthwise.