Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default mothballs?

On 1/1/2013 8:20 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

ratzapper??? I'll have to check that out.

Ratzapper's are the, uh, cat's assg

Really work well. We've had great luck containing the rodent population
in the garage/shop area. They go in and they don't come out. Little
pilot light on top tells you when you've killed one and need to dump it
out. No need to touch the mouse or...