Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Trolls don't live on eating our responses, they live purely on ego.(not
that anything anyone could say would ever reduce their intake...)

Think about it. Wouldn't feeding 'em be a function of YOUR ego? Any
response gives them more fodder. Just like voting gives DC
inspiration. I'm still holding out for a None of the Above button on
my ballots.

I've moved on to wanting "You've got to be kidding!" and "No way in
hell will I vote for any of these fools!!!" choices on ballots.

Vote "Present".

They are rarely present.

Even when they're there.

Even less likely when they're there.