Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default An opinion on gun control

On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 11:33:23 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

I figure we have a lot of time left if we start with the Canadians next.
Who would miss them?

Steve

I think harry believes Napoleon was burning the Capitol when he was
really in France? I'm confused.

Actually, harry is right for once
The first "gun massacre" was at Concord where Minute Men, massacred the
Redcoats and sent them running back to Boston.

He is right about Americans killing people. Calusa Indians caused the
death of Juan Ponce de León in 1521.

Cattle he left behind when ships left, Cracker Cattle, are still
around today in Florida.

Americans will continue to kill people until you make it legal.