Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jonathan Banquer Jonathan Banquer is offline

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Jan 1, 1:59*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Jonathan Banquer wrote:

On Jan 1, 1:44 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 14:00:02 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

PDFTFT, Lloyd.

Sometimes, you just GOTTA, Larry! G

Filtering is much more fun. They still think they have an audience
when they don't.

Trolls don't live on eating our responses, they live purely on ego..(not
that anything anyone could say would ever reduce their intake...)

Think about it. *Wouldn't feeding 'em be a function of YOUR ego? *Any
response gives them more fodder. *Just like voting gives DC
inspiration. *I'm still holding out for a None of the Above button on
my ballots.

* *I've moved on to wanting "You've got to be kidding!" and "No way in
hell will I vote for any of these fools!!!" choices on ballots.

If Michael Terrell's name was on the ballot both would be appropriate
choices.

* *Yawn. *Why would I want to lower myself to your level, just so I
could run for office? *I DID keep one ass from being re-elected back in
the '80s. I took him to court for 'Conversion of Property' and got a
settlement. *'Conversion of Property' is theft by a politician. *They
can't even be honest enough to call it theft. *Come to think of it, you
should run for president. *Of Somalia.

I bet they have better roofs in Somalia and that don't leak like yours
does. Suggest you move there and see what they know that you don't.