Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Jan 1, 12:59*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Give us all a list of prior employers we can _actually_ check with to
verify your people skills. *I commented on your lack of people skills,
not your lack of skill at posting _claims_ of your CNC accomplishments.

BTW, When did I ever post anything claiming I was an expert at any aspect
of machining? *You claim it all the time. *That, alone, is the 'smoke' of
posing. *All claims. *No jobs you can cite.

LLoyd

Well we do know he does not own any machine tools.

Dan