Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default An opinion on gun control

"Oren" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 23:52:28 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

What problems? Teachers are citizens, too.

... and have a right to carry

NOT when their employers, the school boards make a rule that they can NOT
carry.

Simple. The state can pass a preemption law, NOT grandfather any
local, city or county to have gun laws. Only the state legislature can
make the laws.

That will get around the school boards. There!

I think that what we need now are challenges to State laws using Heller and
MacDonald to question the constitutionality of the state laws.