Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default An opinion on gun control

"Oren" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 23:37:10 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
. ..

I think teachers should just teach. I think armed guards
(professionals) will be better at protecting the students. I'm not
saying that armed teachers can't protect students but I see potential
problems with this idea.

Go ahead and list them

Touche'

Did you notice how dougie consistently fails to response when asked to list
anything to support his claims
He'll either disappear in the woodwork, or claim
"don't need to list it, it's intuitive and you should know it.."
"go to the CDC site.."

BUT NEVER a list of reasons or arguments to support his "position".