Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Crawlspace Conversion

On Dec 31 2012, 1:02*pm, bob haller wrote:
On Dec 31, 9:54*am, "
wrote:

On Dec 31, 12:51*am, bob haller wrote:

On Dec 30, 10:40*pm, wrote:

What did it we'd up costing for the excavation and foundation?

do note the OP first post on this was 2008..... google is so bug free

What makes you think it has anything to do with a google
bug? *Anyone can use google to search for a post, then
reply to it, without looking at the date on it. *Or not realizing
the issue of dates. *Or not caring....

the google I use doesnt allow posts to very old threads, it limits
replies to e mail only......

Interesting, I didn't know that. I just checked and you're right,
Google
won't let you reply to the newsgroup on an old thread, only to the
poster. I tried it on one that was only 3 years old, less than the 4
years
of this one. So, appears you're right, somehow this post got past
Google time limit.