tillius

Default I'm pumped - my new shop is coming together

The same way I got my Delta 36-444 contractor saw for $300.00, with a
craftsman 12" bandsaw thrown in for free - I got it used.

If I knew I had room in my shop, I'd get the other Delta 36-444 that I
found for $225, but SWMBO said not until the shop is finished and I
know where I'm going to put it.

Tillman

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message . com...
tillius wrote:
A 16 inch Delta bandsaw for $125??!! You Suck! (unless you mean
_scrollsaw_!) Good job on the dado, too. Tom

No, I mean bandsaw - yep, I suck - GLOAT

How did you get a 16" bandsaw for $125?