Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default A Not So Merry Christmas in Webster, NY

On 1/1/2013 11:02 AM, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 10:34:36 -0600, Unquestionably Confused
Oh, good, you didn't leave yet. I was waiting for the answer to my
question. Remember yesterday morning when? No games, no deflection, no
changing the subject, just answers

I replied to your questions, all of them. It's not my fault you missed
the post. Search back 12 messages in this thread and read my reply.
Then, you can apologize for missing what I wrote.

Perhaps you post on this thread was deleted from the server. I can't
seem to find it. Whatever... I don't see it listed.

The 12th post back from your response, above, was authored by you but it
was posted ~ 6 hours and 20 minutes prior to my original question and read:

"Then, how do you explain this asshole?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...hip-world-list
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-of-the-world/
http://ivn.us/2012/07/25/gun-control...al-comparison/

In EVERY link I found that listed gun murders by country, the USA had
at least twice the number of killings per 100,000 citizens compared
to Canada.

Sure, there's always going to be some sites with a personal agenda
that skew the stats, but all of them?

It's douche bags like you what are just too damned ignorant to see the
truth staring them in the face."

If this was it, and I doubt that it was, it was hardly responsive to my
question. Care to repost it? If my usenet server screwed up, I
apologize. If it didn't, I'm still waiting. Anyone else confirm that
he posted a meaningful response to this as opposed to some verbal vomit?