Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default A Not So Merry Christmas in Webster, NY

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 08:23:38 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , Dave
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:54:27 -0600, Dave Balderstone
Mostly through Mohawk reserves.

There's native Americans down your way too. I guess our native
Canadians are all bands of criminals while your native Americans are
docile citizens.

Down my way?

You're north of Saskatoon?

As usual Balderstone, you're full of crap. Unverifiable crap.

This is entirely verifiable. Do a Google search on "Mohawk smuggling".

Which media reports do you trust? CBC? NY Times? Montreal Gazette?
National Post? Wikipedia? Ottawa Citizen?

They are all there in the Google results.

I ain't the one full of crap...

And all the Mohawks are Canadian, eh?? The "mohawk warriors"
involved in a lot of the "insurrections" up here are identified as
from the USA (New York) - and ORIGINALLY the mohawk were from what is
now New York State - they left as United Empire Loyalists - in large
part.

Why are you changing the subject?

Never mind... that's rhetorical.

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to
read. - Groucho Marx