Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jonathan Banquer Jonathan Banquer is offline

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Jan 1, 9:59*am, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Jonathan Banquer fired this volley :

The unfortunate part for worthless blowhards like you Loud is that my
LinkedIn connections (many of whom endorse my skill set), my published
comments on the most respected CADCAM blogs, and the membership of my
LinkedIn group CADCAM Technology Leaders show how full of **** you
are.

That's so silly its funny! *When did LinkedIn - which is basically a
social site with "friends" - constitute a "resume"?

Give us all a list of prior employers we can _actually_ check with to
verify your people skills. *I commented on your lack of people skills,
not your lack of skill at posting _claims_ of your CNC accomplishments.

BTW, When did I ever post anything claiming I was an expert at any aspect
of machining? *You claim it all the time. *That, alone, is the 'smoke' of
posing. *All claims. *No jobs you can cite.

LLoyd

I'll give you a list of all the ways you can **** off and die. You're
a worthless idiot and it clearly shows in so many ways, Loud.