Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jonathan Banquer Jonathan Banquer is offline

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Jan 1, 9:06*am, "Jim Wilkins" wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

-The typo shows you don't pay attention to detail. Even at .030, where
-I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you have already shown you don't
-know what's required to do tight tolerance aerospace work.

Just comply with MIL-TFP-41.

Join me in the modern world with all of its problems and tons of
bull**** it's still often better than dealing with old Solar Turbine
prints. ;)

http://www.qualitymag.com/articles/8...sed-definition

"Increasing numbers of aerospace manufacturers are benefiting from
model-based definition's quality assurance processes.

Model based definition (MBD) is not a new concept in the aerospace
manufacturing industry. While it has been applied to product
definition and manufacturing for years, its use as a fully implemented
process for quality control only has been realized recently. Many
companies are modernizing quality assurance processes to embrace MBD
because aerospace's prime manufacturers are demanding it. Advancements
in both software and hardware technologies are making it easier to put
all the key elements in place, giving aerospace manufacturers the last
piece of the puzzle for an enterprise wide system of digital product
definition."