Posted to uk.d-i-y
Part Timer Part Timer is offline

Default Apprentice managed to lose a days pay

On 31/12/2012 13:44, John Rumm wrote:
On 31/12/2012 09:11, stuart noble wrote:
On 30/12/2012 17:21, dennis@home wrote:
On 30/12/2012 11:47, stuart noble wrote:

Its hard to make comparisons since film does not have pixels as such,
but 15 to 20 is often quoted as an approximation. Having said that,
others claim you would need something like 90MP to fully capture the
detail on a very fine grain film like Velvia for example.

I have some prints of a football crowd taken I believe circa 1950
with a
Hasselblad. The detail is just stunning, but they also capture the
atmosphere somehow, and this can't be measured.
I'm amazed at the gulf between what modern cameras can do and what the
average user understands. I'm at the point and shoot end of the
spectrum
but I do move the dial now and then. Still amazed that the S2 has no
action setting

If it doesn't do what you want then download a different camera app that
does.

Anyway the s2 has a sports setting which is what you probably mean by
action setting.

The Canon S2? No, the shooting modes on mine a

Since the discussion was camera phones, I was assuming he meant the
Galaxy S II

http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxys2/html/

Fujifilm Finepix S2?