Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default A Not So Merry Christmas in Webster, NY

Dave wrote in newsqe5e85kbpngdbbhnc2bklga59nmmne9h5@
4ax.com:

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 22:11:01 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
Overseas, perhaps, I don't know -- you claimed they're coming from
the US and I asked you for a cite for that.

Interesting that you haven't provided one.

Even more interesting is your apparent lack of common sense when it
comes to guns. I can only guess that you're doing it on purpose just
to **** disturb.

And once again, you display your inability to have a fact-based discussion without personal
insults.

It's time to put you back in the killfile. Grow up, Davie.