Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default A Not So Merry Christmas in Webster, NY

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 22:11:01 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
Overseas, perhaps, I don't know -- you claimed they're coming from
the US and I asked you for a cite for that.

Interesting that you haven't provided one.

Even more interesting is your apparent lack of common sense when it
comes to guns. I can only guess that you're doing it on purpose just
to **** disturb.

DAGS on Canadian gun manufacturers and I came up with SIX. DAGS on US
gun manufacturers and I came up with SEVERAL HUNDRED. Verily, it's
simple common sense that the VAST bulk of illegal guns in Canada are
coming across the border from the USA, the longest international
border in the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...rers_in_Canada
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...nited_Stat es

As to cites on cross border guns.