Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
hamilton[_2_] hamilton[_2_] is offline

Default US Budget for Dummies....

On 12/31/2012 12:42 AM, Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Les Cargill wrote:

My initial comment was that the Federal budget is fundamentally
different from a family budget. I like Dave Ramsey too, but he's
off base on this particular thing.

The difference is that a government can print money, and if that is done for

Please eplain, how do they print money, then pay interest on it ?

too long and there is a complete collapse then it can nationalize private
property.

But that is without doubt what some people want.