Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Preppers

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

That's just one more good reason not to live in snow country, AFAIC.

Winter is the cheapest and easiest time for me to live. Snow isn't as
annoying as bugs and doesn't spread Lyme disease, West Nile and EEE.
And we don't have poisonous snakes.

I have to figure out a better way to heat my home (during an
emergency) without a wood stove. I took a insert out. I hate smoke,
and 99.9% of all wood stoves and inserts smoke up the house. All
owners of wood stoves (and dogs) say "Oh, my stove doesn't smoke/dog
doesn't bark." and only about 1/2 of one percent are NOT in denial.

So you know their situation better than they do, and THEY are in
denial???

....Or I might have to get another solar array
and battery to add to the massive 45 full, manly watts I now have.

If it's the Harbor Freight panel kit you are lucky to get 30W from it.
The 45W rating is into a 17V battery. They deliver the same current to
a 12V battery.