Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Preppers

I've found propane and kerosene to be good ways to heat. Kerosene smells,
more.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
I have to figure out a better way to heat my home (during an
emergency) without a wood stove. I took a insert out. I hate smoke,
and 99.9% of all wood stoves and inserts smoke up the house. All
owners of wood stoves (and dogs) say "Oh, my stove doesn't smoke/dog
doesn't bark." and only about 1/2 of one percent are NOT in denial.

I quit smoking 25 years ago next Feb. and my lungs are sensitive to
pollution now. I'm thinking that my little 12v heater might work in
the tent inside the house. Or I might have to get another solar array
and battery to add to the massive 45 full, manly watts I now have.

--
You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore
the consequences of ignoring reality.